Hi Robert,
We have left our MT on the ground (450g), it is the repeater's router, it does everything but wireless. If you are delinquent it takes care of you, if you require more bandwidth or data that's it's job or if you need to to be stopped in your tracks that's it's job. Now up in the sky is the ubnt AP in "dumb" bridge mode, if you can "authenticate" you are in. We do still have a few bullets with omni's out there, but their days are numbered, the antennas will become hotspots. But we have ubnt rockets with dual-pol omni's or sectoral, depending on the repeater.

We hit massive speeds all the time. Check our website for our new "4g" AirMAx speeds. We hit them all the time.
But we won't light up a repeater, without a MT450g, it's a must have.

You have a Good Day now,

Airnet
http://www.airnet.ca
Office Phone: 1-877-534-0021