Problem... I've not seen SSTP actually SECURE the traffic.  A working IPSec
config, while a PITA like mike says, actually locks down all the traffic
within the IPSec protocol.  If any of you that have working site to site
SSTP tunnels can torch them with active traffic and share their findings
I'd appreciate it.

IPSec is even harder to configure with dynamic IPs on one end.   Really
designed for static to static.  Might even be a bug with tik on dynamic
endpoints.