Happy new year to all,
I have been using mikrotik for a while now and have had no problem with it
until I changed my ISP who uses a virtual interface to connect to internet.
After setting up the WAN interface using the virtual interface my hotspot was
giving me gateway timeout but if I bypass the ip address it would work fine.
After sometime facebook would stop working. I would then remove some hosts in
ip/hotspot/host randomly and then it would work for a while and it would repeat
itself, this has been really annoying and hotspot users get angry.
Please assist.
Kind regards
Yusuf