Over the past week (coinciding with the beginning of a cold snap), I started
getting Dude reports of mini-outages lasting a minute or so from a group of
distant subscribers on a 2.4GHz 10Mhz-channel sector using NV2, along with
trouble reports from those subscribers.  Yet the tower showed no lost
registration (they had all been continuously registered for days without a
break).  I flailed around for a solution, and found that switching back to
802.11 made the problem (or should I say the symptoms) go away.

This is the opposite of what I usually find.  Are there any known problems with
NV2 in 6.22?  Is there any other reason I may be seeing this?

CCQs are adequate (e.g., 70/95), as is S/N (e.g., 45).

--
  Grand Avenue Broadband -- Wireless Internet Service
     Circle City to Wickenburg and surrounding areas