Hi all

I got one of the newer 5HAcT Routerboards.

In the 2.4GHz Band I usually use channels 1,6,11 to use non overlapping
channels.

Of course I know that in N (40MHz Mode) the signal overlaps the upper
or lower channel too.

So as I had another AP on chan 1. I wanted to set the Mikrotik on Chan
6 40Mhz Ce mode (I suppose C is the center Channel and e is the upper
extension channel) so that I would not interfere with the other AP on
Chan 1.

If I set the Frequency to 2437 MHz my clients see the AP, but cannot
authenticate.

If I set the Frequency to auto, the AP chooses 2427 (Chan 4) MHz and
everything works fine, but this interferes with Chan 1.

If I set the Frequency to 2437 and reduce Bandwidth to 20Mhz only, my
clients can authenticate. If I switch back to 20/40Mhz Ce or eC
operation, my clients cannot authenticate anymore.

If I manually set Frequency to 2427 and 20/40 MHz my clients can
authenticate.

So does anyone have a clue, why I cannot operate in B/G/N 20/40Mhz Mode
Ce or eC on the 2437 (Chan 6) Frequency?

-BenoƮt Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden