Hello

Has anyone a clue about this issue? Has anyone tried to reproduce?

Shall I open a bug report with Mikrotik?

I noticed, that channel 4 being selected in auto mode was more or less
random. After booting a couple of times I noticed also channel 6 is
sometimes being selected in auto mode and then authentication is not
working as observed when manually setting frequency 2437Mhz.

-BenoƮt Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden