Hi Jerry

I don't have specific experience with Cisco at the far end. However are there
more that a single subnet at either end of the link?

I have found that some other providers default to "unique" for SA's while the
Mikrotik defaults to "require". This can mean that it fails to maintain the
SA's properly and will also work on whichever subnet is first used but the
others won't work.

Can you please advise which RouterOS version you have installed and the
RouterBoot version running (System > RouterBoard)?

There have been quite a few change log entries in recent versions that
reference IPSEC and have added features and squashed bugs. Personally I have
6.34.4 as my version in the network however most of my links are to other
Mikrotik routers.

Regards
Alexander