Hi Jerry.

I hadn't used IPSEC on 5.26 so I can't advise about any bugs back then that may
now be fixed. Another thing is to never assume the other end doesn't also have
bugs.

The only time require vs unique should come into play would be when there were
more than one subnet at one end of the tunnel. (As in more than one policy with
the same two end points). So changing to unique may make no difference to you.

Hopefully others may have some more experience with this version and
integrating with Cisco may be able to help.

Regards
Alexander