Not sure if this is what you are looking for but here’s what I had to do.
NAT caused issues with ipsec so I had to not use it on the router with the
tunnel.
In the ip ipsec policy I had to create an action rule for each subnet on the
lan, i.e. src-address=192.168.1.0/24 .
That also applied for each dst-address on the other end.
nat-traversal was set to no in the peer since I never could get it to work
between the two networks. One of those networks was not mine though.

It was a pain.

--
Terri Kelley
Network Engineer