Thanks Guys for sharing your experience. actually in my case the other end
had a firewall which denying my LAN traffic. although IPsec policy has to
be smart enough to bypass the firewall rule however at the end i had to
create manual routes in the firewall and things start to work again.

Thanks for sharing your thought it really help.

Thanks,