So I have a speed mystery with a Netgear 16port switch and a 750Gr3.
The switch I have vlan’ed the first 8 ports in one and the second 8 in another,
untagged.
I have a 750Gr3 where the wan port has several public IPs 6.x.1.x/27 assigned.
Port2 has an office 192.x.x.x/24 subnet NAT’ed and is plugged in to one of the
first 8 switch ports.
Port 3 has a server 10.x.x.x/24 subnet Nat’ed and is plugged in to one of the
last 8 switch ports.
First rule in the firewall nat is add action=masquerade chain=srcnat
disabled=yes out-interface=ether1 \
    to-addresses=0.0.0.0 (left over from the initial config I did a long time
ago).
The second rule is add action=src-nat chain=srcnat src-address=192.168.x.x/24
to-addresses=\
    6.x.1.2.
The rest of the rules are src-nat and dat-nat rules for a 6.x.1.x and a
corresponding 10.x.x.x address for servers.

If I iperf from one of the last 8 switch ports to a server I get gig speeds.
If I iperf from one of the first 8 switch ports to a server I get around 250
megs speed. The same if I iperf from elsewhere on the network.

Any ideas why I have the slow down?

Thanks

--
Terri Kelley