Hi List

After further research on that topic, I stumbled over a post in a
mikrotik forum from 2015 of an user having the same problem.

A RouterOS dev then replied this was a known limitation/bug of routerOS
v6. No routing protocol will override a static route, no matter how
large it's metric is.

This was due to be solved with RouterOS 7's redesign of the routing
fabric, in alpha stage at that time.

Well it's 3 years later now and I have started looking for any hints
about release dates or beta stages for RouterOS 7 but can't find
anything.

Does anyone on this list know the status of RouterOS 7? All posts I
read about it date from about 2015. So has v7 been withdrawn in the
meantime?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden