Hi Gang

I have one RB450 Mikrotik that keeps crashing and booting randomly,
maybe once or twice a day, but sometimes also 10 times or more in a row
during one hour or so.

Unfortunately the logs do now show any hints on what causes those
crashes.

I suppose it could either be on high traffic (it does only crash when
there is some traffic, not when it is idling away) or on processing STP
traffic. STP is disabled on all bridges on that Mtik, but it is
connected between two switches exchanging BDPU messages and part of a
possible traffic path to the STP Root.

I have already done a factory reset, flashed most recent stable and
RC routeros, changed power supply. Problem still persists. So it could
also be a hardware issue.

Any idea if there is a way to enable a crashlog? Would it be worth a
try connecting the serial line and see if I get some kernel messages on
the console?

-Benoit-