If you need more processing in the same enclosure then  the RB850Gx2 fits the
same box as the RB450G board.

Troy Gibson
-------- Original message --------From: Benoit Panizzon
<benoit.paniz...@imp.ch> Date: 9/6/18  4:32 AM  (GMT-05:00) To:  Cc: Mikrotik
discussions <mikrotik@mail.butchevans.com> Subject: Re: [Mikrotik] Crashlogs?
Or how to debug RouterOS crashes
> Enable remote logging so all data gets logged to a remote server. Also,
> increase your "Lines Per File" to something
> large.

Done that, nothing is being logged, so it looks it just spontaneously
boots. Only when it is booting I have the usual logs not telling why it
did boot.

I have reduced the speed of my two 'trunk' interfaces from 1G to 100M
and the problem has disappeared. So it is definitely the traffic volume
which causes the reboot.

Thanks for the hints about the caps. I have one more 450G with broken
off reset button (someone pressed it too hard :-) ) laying around, I'll
have a go at replacing the dodgy one with this one. Who needs to reset a
working system after all :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden