James Ebright wrote:

> Anyway, still sifting some of this.. maybe I will change my mind but bottom
> line is.. I think your Norton product is broke!

It's not my system. It belongs to someone I help out. But as I already told the other admin - this extent, I do believe this could be done better. Most definitely.

I appreciate everyone's help and insight into this. Spam has past the point of being an annoying problem. It's making the rest of us run around on these crazy sidetracks when our time is better spent on more important things.

Who wants to email Bob Metcalf and get his take on when the internet will melt down THIS time? ;)

 -Ben