Err, How would my server deliver normal, legitimate email to your
servers addressed to you, etc.

I suspect Ben meant:  "What's the consensus on blocking outbound
port 25 for home users? (DSL/Cable-Modem/Dialup)"

I guess so, but if he is accepting mail on 587, I'm assuming he is then trying to deliver it other mail servers which will use port 25 and hence blocking that would block him from having a server unless he hubs to his upstream provider's mail server.

But, I'm all for blocking 25 on all ISPs except for commercial-grade accounts. It's pretty much the defacto where I'm at anyway.

Regards,
KAM