Dianne Skoll via MIMEDefang skrev den 2020-11-22 19:24:

That is a rather odd comment to post on the MIMEDefang mailing list, no?

no free speak in frustration on that i have no knowledge on how to use MD, unfair ?

Anyway... I'd really like to see MIMEDefang development activity pick
up again.  I'm hoping The McGrail Foundation will attract more interest
in the project.

amavisd works, why wait ?, well all other things works, its just that i dont use it because of missing knowledge to configure it as it should be, i am happy that fuglu is not that complicated to setup

same reason is for spamassassin vs rspamd, spamassassin is way more simple to make rules with, and doing the same with rspamd needs lot of more knowledge then using spamassassin