>>> http://code.google.com/p/picusb/downloads/list
>>> libusb-win32-src-1.2.1.20_mingw64_32bit.zip
>>>
>>> --
>>> Xiaofan
>>>

>> So far, good news from both of the x86 and x64 fronts.  Will wait
>> for the news about performance.
>>
>> As for providing inlines for the ms intrinsics, the issue is a bit
>> tricky one:  WDM.h includes intrin.h and it is through that route
>> r/os provides the necessary inlines. We do provide an intrins.h but
>> we do not provide any inlines in it:  Ideal case is that we do that,
>> provide the inlines from within intrin.h which is what I would vote
>> for:  That way both userland and drivers will see it.  However, this
>> is an issue that project administrators should decide.
>>
>> --
>> Ozkan
>>

> I disagree to add intrinsics in intrin.h for some special reasons.
> This would make intrin.h dependent to psdk, which is obviously wrong

crt itself also depends on those intrinsics, so I don't know what
it bad things would bring forward.  We would have simply added
those inlines to wdm.h if t were under our control, however is it
not, and I c an only do that in our local copy under ddk_test
(and I don't want to go into another argue with nightstrike, either,
so decide what to do by yourselves please.)

--
Ozkan