On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Xiaofan Chen <xiaof...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I tried to use the 32bit driver under Windows 7 32bit and it
>> seems to work fine. The simple test programs (like testlibusb
>> and testlibusb-win) run fine.
>
> The main problem I found with the 64bit applications under
> Windows 7 x64 is that even the simple test programs
> (testlibusb and testlibusb-win) have quite a bit of delay. So I
> am wondering if the warnings play a part.

BTW, we still need to support MinGW.org for 32bit driver
building. What is the easy way to differentiate MinGW-w64
32bit compiler and MinGW.org 32bit compiler? Then we
can add ifdefs in the source codes to cater for both in the
future.

The current codes are set up in a way to support MinGW.org
for 32bit build and MinGW-w64 64bit for 64bit build.

--
Xiaofan