> You guys rock, let that be clear ;-)
>
> Kai and me have been discussing a proper release build setup for
> mingw-w64. I would become the release packager dude that makes sure
> proper releases are... released.
>
> ...SNIP...
>
> Any constructive thoughts are welcome, and help in getting the
> machinery set up. In my eyes, this would mean making my scripts
> runnable on some build infrastructure, and expanding them to work for
> Cygwin/Mac, hopefully without much trouble.

As you continue to solidify the release process, please highlight specific
areas where you could use community help. Anything from "Extra hardware to
contribute as a buildbot?" to "Help, ______ needs documented...now." other easy
or hard areas.

Given the (likely) wide range of experiences and levels of free time of people
following this project, providing a range of specific contributions areas will
*hopefully* lead to lightening the load.

Any thoughts/interest for an "alt release lead" to Ruben so that when he tires
of tech, punts, and decides that opening a windsurfing school and rum kiosk in
Aruba is a lot more fun, there's minimal disruption?

Jon

---
blog: http://jonforums.github.com/
twitter: @jonforums

"Anyone who can only think of one way to spell a word obviously lacks
imagination." - Mark Twain