Hi Alexey,

I have just tried the 64-bit package on Win 7. I unpacked it it into C:\msys as a replacement of my old MSYS package (not sure where it came from). It could be an old MSYS package from the mingw project). I am using console2 [1], which is set to use the following command as my shell:
        c:\msys\bin\bash.exe --login -i

I have some issues with it:

 * With your package, my $HOME/.profile is completely ignored.

* Command "which" is missing. My old MSYS package was having it implemented as a script (attached).

* Many commands (e.g. ls, basename, ...) start with writing the following error message to stderr: 0 [main] basename 3784 stdio_init: couldn't make stderr distinct from stdout

It is funny because "ls 2>/dev/null" suppresses it so it seems the two are distinct after all...

* The package contains some remnants from your machine which should be probably cleaned before releasing:
         -- home/alexey
-- shortcuts "mintty.exe-____.lnk" or "MSys2.lnk", both pointing somewhere into C:\test

But other then that, I was able to use it to build my projects after
some twiddling with $PATH to override the gcc toolchain used in the package. Perhaps it would be better to not include "gcc.exe" and related without the platform triplet in the package as (arguably) most people would prefer use these from their mingw-w64, mingw-builds or other gcc toolchain package as the default one.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/console

Regards,
Morous