Hi Adrien,

yes, I think we should separate between pure toolchain and
environment.  Eg msys2, cygwin etc. are first hand environments, but
of course each of them provides at least one toolchain package.  So if
we want to provide lists of additional packages available for a
specific environment, we should put that into a separate page.  Not
sure if it should be a separate page for each, or if it is of interest
to collect them all on one page.  Later could allow to make tables
comparing features ... not sure if this is worth the effort.

Cheers,
Kai