Hmm.

It seems a bit backwards to have the function that takes a 'long double'
calling the function that takes a 'double.'  Yes, they are both the same
size on ARM, but I think I would have gone the other way.  Plus I kinda
like having all the implementations in one file (fmal.c).

Other than that, this looks ok to me.  Building for ARM with clang seems
to work (although I have no way to run it).

dw