Here is ios_base::Init
https://github.com/gcc-mirror/gcc/blob/master/libstdc%2B%2B-v3/include/std/iostream#L74
If you really want to understand what compiler put into your executable you
have to disassemble it.
Bear in mind that even if you knew whole source code of libstdc++ you would get
different code in binary due to compiler optimizations and disabling them for
final product is stupid unless they break something.