On 2017/6/22 6:30, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
Hello Lev,

  So, I need to printf() uint64_t in my project, which is built in strict
ISO C11 mode and with all warnings enabled.

  If I try to use "%llu" I get warning that "unknown conversion type
character 'l' in format". If I use "%I64u" I get "ISO C does not support
the 'I64' ms_printf length modifier" warning.
  And, yes, I have _POSIX_C_SOURCE defined on compiler's command line.

In order to get C99 conforming `*printf()` functions you have to `#define __USE_MINGW_ANSI_STDIO 1` before inclusion of any standard headers. One preferable way to achieve that is adding `-D__USE_MINGW_ANSI_STDIO` into your CPPFLAGS.

--
Best regards,
LH_Mouse