Do you mean building a mingw-w64 cross compilation toolchain on riscv for cross-compiling on a riscv Linux host, or building a toolchain targeting Windows on riscv?

The former (cross toolchain on riscv host) should not be much different than on other architectures. If you do encounter issues when building such toolchains (like issues building host tool) you are welcomed to ask for help, or submit patches if the issue is from inside mingw-w64.

The latter is something that does not currently exist at all, and has no reason to exist. Until Microsoft actually publicly releases a build of Windows for riscv, I don't think there is anything for us to do in this regard.

Cheers,
Alvin