Dixi quod…

>> Thanks! Always fun to try something new :)
>
>So true.

You might want to read this too:

00:17 < RT|Chatzilla> just played a bit of openwatcom for linux, including
/usr/include will cause other errors.
00:17 < lynx> yes, glibc doesn't play well with non-gcc
00:17 < lynx> that'd probably work with only very few exceptions (stdarg.h,
etc.) on bsd
00:24 < RT|Chatzilla> I hacked owcc's types.h giving system-libc's defines, and
got logs:
                      http://roy.dnsd.me/build-linux-owcc.log
00:29 < RT|Chatzilla> the one I most noticed is owcc has its own vi
00:38 < lynx> haha its own vi…

bye,
//mirabilos
--
In traditional syntax ' is ignored, but in c99 everything between two ' is
handled as character constant.  Therefore you cannot use ' in a preproces-