Daniel Richard G. dixit:

>So, everything seems in order here. I see you've merged in many of the
>changes already. Is there anything more you need from me at this time?

Not right now. I will revisit this after R51, also to look at
how much more Unicode we will want to use already now, internally,
to better support EBCDIC. I have two changes pending for R51,
but a concert this weekend first, and need to attend rehearsal ☺

>It's certainly easy enough to get WWVB radio clocks here in the States,
>though if you live in the edges of the continent, you'll have a hard
>time getting the signal.

Ah ok. The signal is not so much the problem here but buildings.
You know, stone (and lots thereof) and steel. Walls are easily
(hm, what’s that in inches…), well probably most are not a full
foot, but some can get close.

>I like date information too, but good luck
>finding that in an analog model bigger than a wristwatch!

Right. I’d kinda love to have a pocket watch with that information
and remotely-set accurate time, but not at the prices those watch
enthusiasts demand. It need not be golden ;-)

Oh well.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
08:05⎜<XTaran:#grml> mika: Does grml have an tool to read Apple
     ⎜    System Log (asl) files? :)