Martijn Dekker dixit:

>> I don’t think so, what do you make of true=ENOENT
>
>The existence of 'true' as an external command somewhere in the default
>system $PATH (whatever that is) is mandated by POSIX, as it is for all

Sure, but half the targets of mksh don’t do POSIX or even predate it.
And then there’s the embedded systems, Android, etc. so we just can’t
run such tests in the general case, only on select targets.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting