Quoting "Henk P. Penning" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Just for my (our) understanding: is there someone
> on the apache team who can explain how the
> the archive is put together ?

Yes... Till 3/4 months ago there was a simple perl script
parsing a CSV file and generating an HTML.... And then
Ask moved everything to MySQL... If nothing turns out by
this week-end I'll restore the old script and make all the
additions (I archive all mirrors email, so I have a bit of
history, but if you're a mirror and not on the list, send
me an email with the site infos!)

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience...

    Pier