From: Bradley M. Handy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 11:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Alive ?

If there's documentation on what they've done, then I would like to be one
to take a shot at maintaining it.  I've always wanted to do *something* for
the Apache Project, but never knew what I could contribute (other than
money, which I don't have at the moment).

Brad Handy
--www.jack-of-all-trades.net