On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Tornoci Laszlo wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, Joshua Slive wrote:
>
> > Henk Penning's mirror monitor script is now running on apache.org and
> > generating our canonical mirror listing at
> > http://www.apache.org/mirrors/
> > You can use this page to check the status of your mirror.
>
> This is quite useful. I can't find out, however, why some of the sites
> (including mine: xenia.sote.hu) have to rows of bars, showing both green
> and red colors? What does that mean?

The details are at the bottom of the page.

For the "last probe" stats on the right, a red bar indicates that we
couldn't connect to your mirror.  The mirrors are probed every 6 hours
after a success and 2 hours after a failure.

On the left, there is one bar for each day.  A green bar indicates your
mirror was within 30 hours of being up-to-date on that day, a blue bar
indicates 30-54 hours and a red bar is greater than 54 hours.

Joshua.