Joshua,

In fact, I'm doing exactly what is said in
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html .

 Could you help understand what's wrong?

That's is my configuration at httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost apache.usp.br>
ServerAdmin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
DocumentRoot /var/www/apache/
ServerName apache.usp.br
ErrorLog /var/log/apache/apache.usp.br-error.log
TransferLog /var/log/apache/apache.usp.br-access.log
</VirtualHost>

<Directory /www/var/apache>
IndexOptions FancyIndexing NameWidth=* FoldersFirst ScanHTMLTitles
DescriptionWidth=*
HeaderName HEADER.html
ReadmeName README.html
AllowOverride FileInfo Indexes
Options Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
</Directory>

And that's my rsync line at crontab:
15 4 * * 2,5 /usr/bin/rsync -rtvzl --delete --exclude incoming
www.apache.org::apache-dist /md0/apache

I'm doing the mirror again from zero at this moment.

Thanks.

Boni