There is a "official" link to this so-called obsolete page on:

http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

Thom

<<< [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02-06 23:48  >>>

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, Schalk Erasmus wrote:

> I have mirrored the correct Site, and WISH to be added to the list of
> MIRRORS.

> The URL (I used), was:
> http://httpd.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

That page is completely obsolete and should be deleted.  You probably
found it through a web search rather than following the links from
www.apache.org.

Anyway, I will add your mirror if nobody else gets to it, but I won't have
time for the next couple days.  Sorry for the delay.

Joshua.