From: Schalk Erasmus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 May 2003 04:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: FW: New Apache Mirror Site in Namibia

The URL (I used), was:
http://httpd.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

Is this not right? Since Rsync did mirror about 3Gb of Data.

I've got a scipt running:
rsync -rtlzv --delete --exclude incoming dev.apache.org::apache-site
/webdata/incredible/MIRRORS/apache

If I change the script from apache-site to apache-dist, will it delete all
the data?

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Kind Regards
Schalk