Hi Josh,

Joshua Slive wrote on Mon, Jun 16, 2003 at 01:21:51PM -0400:
[..]
> There are several others that are in danger and will be removed
> soon if their update/access problems are not fixed:
>
> http://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/general/infosys/www/daemons/apache/dist/
[..]

Grmbl. Slackware hangs causing all other mirrors not be executed.
I've removed it. I hope we will be up to date again soon.
Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock     - Agartim billiard bumba m'abdul in papejim twista
-  rumba rock n rolla. Leik'ab mai. Spirzon Heroin se'osit gaula.     -