Hi Joshua,

Joshua Slive wrote on Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 10:07:17AM -0400:
[..]
> >So I guess, no reasons left, not to re-add {http,ftp}://ftp.leo.org
> >to the list.
>
> I am not able to connect to this mirror.
[..]

I can confirm that http access did not work. FTP access works, though.

I restarted apache and HTTP access is now working again.
However it seems, that apache2 with mpm-worker, linked against
libthr has issues on FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT. So it could be
hanging soon again.

I guess I have to return to a prefork-apache, or try worker linked
against libpthread.

In this case, please accept my apologies for the early
request for re-addition. I guess I have to sort this out
first. Please postpone the re-addition until my notice.

Sorry for the hassle.

Cheers,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                      - May His Shadow fall upon thee -
 Daniel Lang * [EMAIL PROTECTED] * +49 89 2600 8122 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/