On 09/10/2003, at 03:39, :: farking :: wrote:

Hi Erik,

Sorry for the problem. I double check on our mirror script and found out
that incorrect path set to it. So I run it manually a minute ago.

Hmm, can you please have another look? It's is reported now as last updated 44 days ago on our status page (http://www.apache.org/mirrors/) and the DATE file is indeed from Wed Aug 27 09:48:00 CEST 2003.

BTW, we have <ikmal_ahmad (at) yahoo.com> recorded as the owners address for this mirror. Is this still valid?

Cheers,
Erik

Regards,
farking ([EMAIL PROTECTED])