Administrator,

As Joshua stated in an earlier posting,your mirror is still not responding.
When going to http://www.dnsstuff.com i ran a A name dns test for
http://apache.wildyou.net. I came to find out that only one of the 2 of your
dns servers where funtioning. The test i ran can be found at
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/traversal.ch?domain=apache.wildyou.net&type=A
from the looks of it, your dns configuration is the reason your mirror fails
to respond. The server i am talking about is
ns3.dope-brothers.com.wildyou.net   from what it seems your configuration
for the a name apache should be as follows.

wildyou.net.       IN           NS      ns3.dope-brothers.com.
wildyou.net.       IN           NS      saturn.interframe.ee.
wildyou.net.       IN           NS      PARK8.SECURESERVER.NET
apache              IN           A        217.159.171.4

That is what i think it should look like. It looked to me like you may have
forgot a period after wildyou.net

it should look like this     wildyou.net.  IN        NS
ns3.dope-brothers.com.

my dns config for my mirror    http://apache.roweboat.net looks like this

roweboat.net.   IN      NS   ns1.roweboat.net.
roweboat.net.   IN      NS   ns1.dnspark.com.
roweboat.net.   IN      NS   ns2.dnspark.com.

apache             IN      A     66.79.89.142

see if that helps    ;)

Andy Rowe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Rowes Webhosting