Administrator,

Glad i was able to help. There are a few  more things i can see that needs
to be fixed before Joshua will add you to the mirror list. Take a look at
your directory directive for the apache dist folder in your apache HTTPD
config file.

<Directory /path/to/mirror>
  IndexOptions FancyIndexing NameWidth=* FoldersFirst \
     ScanHTMLTitles DescriptionWidth=*
  HeaderName HEADER.html
  ReadmeName README.html
  AllowOverride FileInfo Indexes
  Options Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
</Directory>
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.htmlDoes your directive include all
of that?It appears that it is missing AllowOverride FileInfo Indexes
IndexOptions FancyIndexing NameWidth=* FoldersFirst  /

also the permissions on your HEADER.html file in the main dist folder need
to be checked. HEADER.html is not being displayed when going to
http://apache.wildyou.net which is required. I came to this conclusion when
the HEADER.html file in the cocoon directory came up the way it should.
HEADER.html should just need read access if i am not mistaken. This can be
accomplished by running the command    chmod 400 HEADER.html  That should
fix the permission problem for that file.

Please have a look at what i have decribed above and also take a look at
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html   which explains what is
expected of a mirror.

Cheers,

andy rowe