On 23.08.2004, at 21:16, paul kaiser wrote:

thanks for the info. may i ask what we need to do to be "fully" implemented?

The recommended configuration (http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html) is basically all that is needed to allow all the features to function properly.

i modified the apache httpd.conf file in line with your suggestions (since the
e-mail).

Yes, looks much better now :)

i was previously using the recommended rsync command. is there
anything else i should know about.

The only thing I can think of right now is the possibility to display a nice logo. For details see the last paragraph at the above URL.

thanks for your assistance.

Cheers, Erik