PLEASE REMOVE ME OF THIS LIST !!
IM GETTING CRAZY OF IT !!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Abele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: maandag 23 augustus 2004 22:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: new mirror in illinois

On 23.08.2004, at 21:16, paul kaiser wrote:

> thanks for the info. may i ask what we need to do to be "fully"
> implemented?

The recommended configuration
(http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html) is basically all that
is needed to allow all the features to function properly.

> i modified the apache httpd.conf file in line with your suggestions
> (since the
> e-mail).

Yes, looks much better now :)

> i was previously using the recommended rsync command. is there
> anything else i should know about.

The only thing I can think of right now is the possibility to display a
nice logo. For details see the last paragraph at the above URL.

> thanks for your assistance.

Cheers,
Erik

> --- Erik Abele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On 21.08.2004, at 15:36, paul kaiser wrote:
>>
>>> url of mirror: linux.cs.lewisu.edu
>>> country: united states
>>> contact e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> update frequency: midnight, 6:00, noon, 18:00 cst
>>> approximate bandwidth: full t1
>>> recommended configuration: yes
>>> available by: http, ftp, rsync
>>
>> Hmm, although http://linux.cs.lewisu.edu/apache/ looks mostly good,
>> I'd
>> be happier if it would *fully* implement our recommended configuration
>> (see http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html).
>>
>> Nevertheless I've added http://linux.cs.lewisu.edu/apache/ with your
>> email adress as contact to our list for now. Thanks for your
>> contribution!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Erik
>>
>>> this site is sponsored by:
>>> lewis university
>>> one university parkway
>>> romeoville, illinois 60446 (us)
>>> www.lewisu.edu
>>>
>>> the site is maintained by faculty and students in
>>> department of mathematics and computer science
>>

>> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/pkcs7-signature name=smime.p7s

> http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

******************MAILIT MAILSCANNER*****************
This E-mail has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by Mail IT - MailScanner and is
believed to be clean.

This E-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the person
to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of any company or organization.
If you are not the intended recipient you have received this email in error.
Be advised that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact
the sender.