Hi,

I am an assistant administrator from the web hosting company Qualsec.net, I have the rsync command running at the moment to setup an apache mirror the details are as follows:

  • URL of mirror – http://mirrors.qualsec.net/apache, looking into linking that dir to FTP too at a later stage
  • Country where the mirror is located – United States
  • Contact email address – [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  • Update frequency – Undecided at this stage hoping at least once per day, I also need help with what specific rsync command to run for updates
  • Rsync repository used - rsync.apache.org
  • Approximate bandwidth – 200 - 400GB+ per month
  • I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no) - yes

I will need a bit of help with getting the crontab running to get the mirror to auto update, but as I write this am waiting for the initial download to complete. At this stage I do not have a 100x34 logo but am hoping to have one ready within the next few days.

Regards,

Zac Shenker

Assistant Administrator

http://www.qualsec.net