Question - As subscribing to this list was part of the "How to become a Apache
mirror", is there any practical use to remain part of this list if you are
already a official mirror?  (i.e. are there official announcements that we as
mirrors should read?)

Because all I see here are a stream of mirror applications, and discussions on
how they are not complying with the mirror requirements, and I'd rather save
you all the CPU and bandwidth of sending me all that. :)

Best Wishes - Peter
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"