I've just changed the instructions on this page:
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html
to suggest the usage of our Jira issue tracker for new-mirror submissions. I'm not a huge fan of Jira, but it seems to be the best that we have at the moment.

That should lighten the load on [EMAIL PROTECTED] and allow this list to be used for announcements and discussion that is of broad interest to all apache mirror maintainers.

So if you have an outstanding new-mirror submission that hasn't yet been addressed, please follow the instructions on that page. Also, changes to existing mirrors, or problems in our mirror infrastructure can be submitted in the same way. You can always follow-up on this list if you don't get any action.

Thanks.

Joshua.