On 2005 May 1, at 4:23 PM, Shawn Brand wrote:

>  I have a fulll version Window XP Professional and it is bootable but
> when I
> go into the BIOS it only gives the option to check the flooping then
> the hard
> drive, then the CD Rom, but I need it to check the CD Rom first can
> you tell
> me how to change boot sequence.  Can you help?

This has nothing whatsoever to do with OpenBSD. Ask whomever made the
computer, sold it to you, etc.

Besides which, we're not mind readers. Considering that you didn't even
give us enough information to know that your computer actually has a
BIOS, there's no way anybody could even think to answer your question.

But the people who made it can. Not us. Them.

Cheers,

b&

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of PGP.sig]