On Wed, 2005-05-11 at 19:53 +0900, Mark Uemura wrote:
> > I purchased the Commell board in a case designed for it, there is an
> > access panel for the CF socket.  The PCI slot becomes unusable in the
> > case.  The board I purchased also uses the Intel NIC's for 3/100M & 1/1G
> > NICs.  We purchased these to evaluate using the bozes with OpenBSD PF and
> > pfflowd to provide flow information from around our network.  I would
> > purchase the Commell board again, but to be honest I haven't really
> > stressed it that much.

Mark,

  I was wondering where you purchased your Commel board/box from?  Did
you get it straight from Commel or are they a purely OEM shop and you
have to get it via a third party?  I noticed order numbers on their
page, but no where to actually order one.

sorry if this is a repost to some of you...

thanks.
ryanc