Joel Dinel wrote:

On 5/15/05, Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Asked directly if they thought they could defend their reverse
engineering of for instance the Atheros HAL. The answer as I heard
it was "Laws don't apply to us".

Oh, please. I was there, and I believe everyone's answer was 'Stop trolling you damn trolling troll, this is a *technical* conference'. Man, what a flamebait that was. At least I had a bit of fun watching Henning and Beck rip our beloved Mr. Kamp a new one. Reyk's talk was very enlightening.

I was there also, the ass munch attended an Openbsd
forum was the express intent of causing problems, agenda
firmly in place before he arrived.  My only regret was the
bus that drove by missed him.

Humpa!