Hi Steven.

steven n fettig wrote:

I've been trying to get 3.7 to run in VirtualPC 7.0.1 on my PowerBook without any success. Right now, I'm actually working on getting 3.6 working so I can upgrade it to 3.7. The problems with 3.7 occur during formatting. I usually have 5 slices set up, / , swap, /tmp, /usr, /home and have tried various sizes. The biggest problem is trying to get a trouble report out of the install because when the machine crashes, I can't see exactly what is going on because it goes by so quickly. I'll let you know if I can get 3.6 to work... at least that would be a start. (Oh, I've tried it on some G5's I have, too, with no luck.)

I4ll try that tomorow with my cd-sets of 3.4-3.6, maybe with good luck and will report the "sucess" here, if there would be one :)

Regards,

Thorsten