I've obviously spent too much time away from the console lately. I am looking for a package and can't, for the life of me, remember how to find them.

I know there is a search key option to a command, but I can't remember which command. make? pkg_info? I've tried searching the archives, but I can't seem to find it. I've looked for 'find package' and 'find port'. I found a package finder at http://ports.puffy.nu/?f=s, but this doesn't really help me remember the proper command.

Also, it says ethereal is in /usr/ports/net/ethereal, but I can't find it.

Like the subject says, 'i don't *mean* to be stupid. it just happens. need a refresher...'

Any help is appreciated,

rvb